Wednesday, August 6, 2014

considering theories developed in my childhood earth temporal time distortion shrinkage and growth

They're  is many theories in the world.
Man begans to theorize quantum mechanics some reasoning is shared and concluded in private sector's and within institutions unpublicized.

Many thing's unknown to the modern generation that is not privy to the first hand experiences of the ancient civilizations.

Many say time is distorted I'll agree in short.

Earth experienced a fluctuating phase magnetically and crust boundary land bedding that was catastrophic.

What I will share and agree with is for the most part man did come from the sea.

Bacteria from the sea man emerged from fish and insects were born from soil and trees in the beginning of creation a whole biogenetics remake on those creations scrutinized closer will give man a better insight into his genetic beginnings.

Tree's are biogetic germ offshoots such as man insects and so forth in short I'll write somethings other things I'll consider..

Some people over genealize things who call themselves scientists is it your intentions to just say we our really made up of the same atomic matter in space briefly in an ancient astronaut special t.v. edition or really expound. .
  Because typically they just say the above.

At least if I discover somthin I'll tell you I'm not going to tell you because I'll need compensation to further my goodwill project's or because I'm genuinely under the impression the scientific insight or tech will be miss used .

No comments:

Post a Comment